No one enjoys getting sick. Having a sore throat, coughing, sneezing, body aches, runny nose, feeling low energy, or experiencing a stomach bug is a slog to say the least and extremely inconvenient. Who really has time to get sick?
Interesting many people believe that getting sick is a normal part of life…although getting sick a few times per year is the “norm”, it is NOT normal. With a strong immune system our bodies can and will fight off unwanted invaders to beat sickness.
In this week’s episode I share with you my top secret remedies to never get sick again. These specific remedies can help you stay illness free for life and get rid of your cold in as little as 24 hours or less. Try them next time you feel like your getting sick or if you wish to never get sick again 🙂
Immune System Secrets Episode Summary:
1. Consume immune boosting superfoods like chlorella and camu camu berries
2. Consume fermented foods or take a strong probiotic supplement. The proviotic supplement I recommend is klaire labs click here
3. Eat living organic food (fruits + veggies)
4. Cut out dairy and sugar
5. Get quality sleep to let your body restore and heal.
6. Mediate to reduce stress. Stress is the #1 cause of sickness and destroys our immune system. Try the Head Space App www.headspace.com
7. Reduce alcohol and sugar
8. Move your body
When you start to feel sick do the following…
1. Drink twice as much water as you normally do
2. Use wild crafted oil of oregnol 3-5 drops 3x per day under the tounge or to the back of the throat.
3. Take a shot (1 tsp) of apple cider vinegar
4. Take herbal immunity supplements like “Quick Defense” by Gaia Herb or “Wellness Formula” by Source Naturals
5. Cut out all sugar (even fruit) and all dairy
6. Change your mindset to “I’m vibrant and healthy”
Get Devin’s FREE 5 day “life cleanse” to start eating clean and dramatically increase your energy, accelerate weight loss, and totally jump start your health and life: CLICK HERE
Like this? Please share!
Thanks for your support and sharing the gift of health with others 🙂